1 Day IOSH – Working Safely
A day can make such a difference.
SEK’s 1-day Working Safely course is for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation. How? Simply by showing how everyone can enhance their safety, health and wellbeing through everyday behaviours. This is a completely different approach to safety and health training: a high-impact programme designed to be fun and inclusive. No jargon, no legalese, just inspirational learning that’s enjoyable, stimulating and effective
What will I learn on the course..
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
Following successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand why it’s important to work safely and the effects it will have if they fail to do so
- Identify risks and hazards and the importance of risk assessments
- Assist in the preparation of risk assessments
- Appreciate the importance of a health and safety management system
- Understand safety signs and signals
- Report accidents and incidents
- Appreciate the effects of environmental management and how individuals can minimise pollution and waste
What is in it for you… well the benefit of the IOSH Working Safely to yourself is that you are able to recognise and define hazards and risk clearly, enabling you to work more safely. The company will gain greater productivity with fewer lost hours to sickness, an improved organisation and enhanced reputation, all in one day.
Certification lasts for 3 years.