Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
It’s not uncommon for conflict to arise in the workplace. It can be disruptive, aggressive behaviour or underlying tensions. But it’s affecting your team’s morale and productivity. This course will equip you with the knowledge and tools to turn conflict situations into positive outcomes.
What does this course cover?
- What is conflict?
- How to identify conflict, and understand the stages of conflict.
- Why can conflict be difficult to resolve?
- Understand the five methods of resolving conflict.
- Develop skills to resolve conflicts.
- Conflict resolution model.
- Helping others resolve conflict.
- Negative responses – coping with typical responses.
- Better understand conflict situations.
- Define conflict and identify the main phases of conflict.
- Understand the benefits of conflict.
- Understand different personality types.
- Assess the levels of conflict.
- Styles of conflict resolution.
- Develop skills to assist you to manage and resolve workplace conflict.
- Understand how to turn conflict situations into a positive outcome.