Digital Leaders in Chatham
Digital Leaders is a free programme for CEOs, senior managers, trustees or directors of charities, social enterprises and voluntary organisations to help the VCSE sector keep up with the private sector when it comes to IT solutions.
What will it cover?
- WRITING A DIGITAL STRATEGY – have you got a digital strategy? If not, don’t worry, the course will help you fill it in as you go through it.
- CYBER SECURITY AND GDPR – this is so important right now. With so many organisations being hacked you need to protect your business.
- BUSINESS TOOLS ON A BUDGET – we’ll show you free or cheap ways of improving your organisation’s marketing, finance, and CRMs (amongst other things!)
- SOCIAL MEDIA – we’ll go through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and some really practical ways of making social media work for you.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF MICROSOFT – are you maximising all the tools within the Microsoft packages?
Who is eligible?
Senior managers, CEOs, trustees or directors of charities, social enterprises, and voluntary organisations. This funding is aimed at training Civil Society leaders so that VCSEs can keep pace with the private sector when it comes to IT solutions.
How much time will it take?
The course is 2 short days. We know it is difficult to take that amount of time out of the business, so we suggest staggering the two days so that they don’t fall in the same week. If you are having the training on your premises, we can make it 4 shorter sessions if you’d prefer. We are trying to make the training as flexible as possible, so talk to us about what suits you.
Free! Lunch included 😊
Day 1: 19th March 2019
Day 2: 26th March 2019
Don’t wait too long… The funding ends on the 31st March 2019.