This GDPR & Cyber Essentials Readiness Workshop is ideal for individuals who are responsible for ensuring your company is ready for the new General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on the 25th May 2018. This workshop is delivered by David Shaw, a regular in the public speaking scene, and will get you up to speed with the systems, processes and documentation you need to put into place.
What does this workshop cover?
- A thorough understanding of what the GDPR is and how it will impact your business;
- A clear understanding of what you need to do now and moving forward.
- An understanding of what is Cyber Essentials and how it works hand in hand with GDPR;
- The difference between Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus and which one is right for your business.
- An opportunity to ask any questions that you have and get the facts and not the myths.
£75 (Customers) & £45 (KATO Members)