Health and Nutrition (including MUST)
If you or your staff come into any form of contact with food and beverages, this course is suitable for you. The training covers the legislation relating to food safety, how food can become contaminated, and ways in which delegates can reduce the risks to individuals. By the end of this course, delegates will be confident in preparing and dealing with food and beverages.
What does this course cover?
- The five major food groups
- What constitutes a balanced diet using the Eatwell plate
- Fluid intake and dehydration
- Malnutrition and recognising the signs and symptoms
- MUST – Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool Understand how to minimise risks