How to use Linkedin as a Business Tool
LinkedIn is the professional equivalent of Facebook. Delegates will learn how to set the foundations and grow their network. And by the end of this course, delegates will be able to effectively connect with people, build a trusted group of connections and promote your business.
Who should attend?
– Individuals who use LinkedIn and want to use it more effectively to build their business.
What business needs this training?
– Any business using LinkedIn to build their business.
What does this course cover?
– Learn how to use your LinkedIn page as a business tool
– Understanding how LinkedIn works as a social media platform
– Using the right profile photo
– Understand how to update your profile to stand out
– Understand how to connect with people effectively
– Learn how to use the ‘Write Article’ section to attract new connections
– Entry Requirements
– Delegates must use LinkedIn.
– There’s no assessment for this course. You’ll be given resources to take away with you for reference.
– You will receive a certificate from SEK Training to evidence your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).