Introduction to GDPR
Get to grips with the regulations and take the first steps to ensure your organisation is compliant. Explore data subjects’ rights, data controllers’, and processors’ obligations and enforcement and compliance notions in the context of the Regulation.
Who should attend?
– Customer Service/Front-line Staff
– Marketing & Communications Staff
– Human Resources, IT, Accounting and Data Analytics Staff
– Senior Managers & Board of Directors
What does this course cover?
– An awareness of 33 guiding principles of GDPR split into 12 logical sections
– Terminology of GDPR
– A good understanding of the gap you must close
– A sense that it’s not all scary and is mostly logical