Leadership and Team Management Skills (Fully Booked)
Please note: This course is now fully booked, feel free to contact us on 01227 469970 or email@example.com for further dates.
This Leadership and Team Management Skills training is aimed at current and aspiring managers across all sectors and industries. Delegates who join this intense one-day course will gain a solid understanding of the difference between leadership and management. Understanding your management style and how this influences your team, whilst learning to play to you and your team’s strengths are the fundamentals underpinning this course.
- Understand teamwork.
- Understand the benefits of teamwork.
- Understand team roles.
- What makes an effective team?
- Understand the characteristics of an effective team.
- Learn why teams fail.
- Learn the stages of team formation.
- Understand at what stage your team is.
- Communicating as a team.
- Learn how to build effective working relationships.
- Understand the difference between management and leadership.
- Understand leadership styles.
- What is your leadership style? Is it good or bad in your situation?
- Communicating your vision effectively.
- Understand the three elements of team management.
- Understand extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
- Understand the benefits of developing your staff.
- Understand the process of developing your staff.
- Understand the benefits of managerial development.
- Understand the benefits of organisational development.