Leadership and Team Management Skills
Delegates who join this intense one day Leadership and Team Management Skills training will gain a solid understanding of the difference between leadership and management. Understanding your management style and how this influences your team, whilst learning to play to you and your team’s strengths are the fundamentals underpinning this course.
Team Management training:
- Understand teamwork, team roles and what makes an effective team
- Understand the characteristics of an effective team.
- Discover why teams fail, and most importantly how to avoid this occurring.
- Learn the stages of team formation and understand what stage your team is at and where to go from here.
- Communicating as a team.
- Learn how to build effective working relationships.
- Understand the three elements of team management.
- Understand the difference between management and leadership.
- Understand leadership styles. What is your leadership style? Is it good or bad in your situation?
- Discover the best ways to communicate your vision effectively to the type of team at your work place
- Understand extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
- Learn the benefits and process of developing your staff.
- Understand the benefits of managerial development & organisational development.
This Leadership and Team Management Skills training is aimed at current and aspiring managers across all sectors and industries.
We offer a range of management courses to help take your company to the next step. For our full range of courses please click: Management Training Courses