Understanding Stress Management
With 12.8 million working days lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety, Stress Management training is an essential skill to promote to your workforce. Employers have a legal responsibility to assess their employees’ risk of workplace stress and respond appropriately to that assessment. As well as the legal requirement, there are benefits from savings on costs due to sickness absence, replacing staff, increased productivity and reduced accident rates.
Whatever your work demands, there are steps you can take to protect yourself/employees from the damaging effects of stress, improve job satisfaction, and bolster well-being in and out of the workplace.
At the end of the course, the delegates will have an understanding of:
- What is stress, and the difference between stress and pressure and what causes these
- An awareness of the pressure’s and stresses that affect them as individuals in work and life
- The ability to identify when stress is created by themselves or by others
- Techniques that can be applied to manage stress in themselves and in the workplace
- Learn how to create and implement a stress plan in the workplace
At a cost of only £99 per learner, we believe this is an inexpensive way to ensure employee well-being, workplace productivity and efficiency and generating a positive working environment for all.
Should you have multiple employees who would benefit from this training, we are also happy to offer this as a bespoke course for your workplace and deliver this in-house at a location of your choice. For more information or to book please contact Sarah via 01227 469971 or email email@example.com