Open Course: £99 per delegate
In-house Course: £1150
This course will help managers develop an understanding of supervision and explore leadership behaviour associated with being an effective supervisor. Delegates will also learn new practical strategies to improve their own behaviours when supervising others and conducting staff appraisals.
Effective supervision and performance management are a key part of being a good manager and should be regarded as more than a tick box exercise. On this course you will learn effective Leadership techniques and tips on how to use appraisals as an opportunity to grow your team, resolve any issues or grievances and ensure your team know you’re invested in their career progress. Ongoing development boosts morale and productivity within your team.
When you attend this course, you will take away the skills and practises to be an effective leader and maximise the potential of your team.
The aims of this course:
• Develop performance and management strategy
• Identify areas for growth and development
• Define and articulate company and personal goals
• Prepare for an appraisal
• Conduct an effective appraisal
• Recognise competencies and areas for development
• Negotiate difficult conversations about poor performance
|Mon 23rd Aug 2021||Margate||8 places||Book Now|