Workplace Ready - Covid-19
We are offering a new e-Learning package to get your workplace ready to reopen.
Get all four courses below for just £29.99 per person (RRP £100). Click the links below for more information about what each course entails.
You can access this deal by visiting our packages section on the e-Learning page of our website, or by calling 01227 469 970.
Infection prevention and control measures aim to ensure the protection of those who might be vulnerable to acquiring an infection.
The most important purpose of risk assessments is to help prevent accidents and ensure the safety of employees and anyone affected by workplace activities.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) plays a vital role in managing Health & Safety risks.
This course covers general health and safety issues that apply to a wide range of types of businesses and sectors, from office and retail environments to workshops and factories.
Supporting Businesses to Return to "The New Normal"
This short Zoom session looks at the latest advice on managing the risks from Covid-19 and how to prepare to keep your staff and customers safe. This awareness session is useful for all businesses seeking advice and methods to re -open and restart business safely.
- Identifying and implementing statutory requirements
- Where to get the best advice and information
- What to include in your Covid-19 risk assessment
- Continuing to support those who are shielding
- Infection control;
- What is Covid 19 and how is it spread?
- Is alcohol gel a substitute for hand washing?
- Keeping the workplace clean during the pandemic.
- Keeping yourself clean and healthy
- Monitoring and control of social distancing
The session lasts 90 minutes and costs £15 per person.
The next sessions are on 4th June 1pm and 5th June 2pm, and can be booked via Eventbrite.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01227 469 970.