Have you taken on a Kickstart placement under the Government Kickstart Scheme? Part of the criteria to be eligible for funding, is to provide your participant with robust Employability Training to help them gain the knowledge and skills to successfully enter the workplace when their placement comes to an end.
Social Enterprise Kent have developed a fully interactive course delivered via Zoom, where participants will work with our Employability Trainer, to make sure they have the confidence and skills to access employment once they exit the scheme.
To book a place on the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats Covered: Price: £750.00 (inc VAT)
14 hours e-training + 4 hours voluntary networking
· Approved health and safety, Equality & Diversity, GDPR e-learning courses
· How to write CVs & effective cover letters session
· Interview techniques and confidence building
· How to successfully complete job applications search for jobs effectively
· 1:1 job search session with Employability Trainer
. Exiting the Kickstart scheme and what to do next
Evidence gathering from each session the Kickstart participant attends and providing employers with the evidence, in preparation for a DWP Audit.